Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ever Expanding Belly

Meet my new favorite photo! I have always loved pictures of pregnant women and their beautiful growing bellies. Something about them and the way they capture the miracle of life and how a woman's body adapts is just beautiful. I was lucky enough to have the chance to capture my pregnancy with Jackson in photographs so of course, I wanted to be sure my second pregnancy with son Macklin was memorialized in pictures too.
Our photographer was Kamin Hoyle and let me tell you, she is the best. You can see more of her work here. Kamin is so precious and super-talented. I was a bit shy about having my enormous belly hanging out there but Kamin made me feel completely comfortable and forget that I was exposed. Thank you sweet Kamin for my new favorite photo!
Pin It

No comments: