Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Carle Cowboy's Western Celebration--Part 2: All the CUTE Guests

I have to admit, when I decided to plan a joint birthday party for the boys this year I was a bit nervous. Then, once I decided to have the party at our house, I was even more nervous. Let's face it, a lot of planning goes into any event, but when it's your boys birthday party and it's at your house, you will stay awake around the clock (if needed) to make sure it turns out as close to perfect as possible (I know my friends with girls are laughing and saying thank God she doesn't have girls)!

Well, most of my planning was done on-line with the help of many blogs and party sites (those links to come) and a few hands-on help from family and friends. And, there weren't too many sleepless nights (hard to believe). The guests had an amazing time (kids AND adults) and the turnout was spectacular with just over 70 people in attendance. Check out all the fun our party guests had and come back tomorrow for more party details.


  

 



 


Everyone had a rootin' tootin' good time and I'm sure all the outlaws were plum tired when they got home!
Pin It

No comments: