Monday, September 24, 2012

Back to School, Blogging, and a Contest....

There has been a LOT going on in the Carle house. We have taken our house off the market, done some personalized decorating and DIY projects, have made some new friends, lost a friend unexpectedly, acquired a cat & decided to keep the cat, have a Kindergartner in our midst, and many, many other things I want to share with you. I'm going to try to do better at posting consistantly--I really have missed it!

On that note, I wanted to share our First Day of School photograph which won us a $100 gift card to PearTreeGreetings.com, one of my favorite sites. This is a photo collage I did of Jackson's First day of Kindergarten using InstaCollage....

How cute is he?!?! He is attending Southminster Day School in Vestavia and it has been AWESOME! His teacher is Mrs. Crowson and he has 15 classmates. The monkey was a gift from his teacher on "meet the teacher" night that is his friend to ease him into his new room and school. He really does love it and I LOVE having him ride with me everyday.

I'm super excited that we won the contest--I was very surprised when I got the e-mail. They are announcing all the winners soon and I'll be sure to post on the announcemen so you can see all the other cute Back-to-School pictures. Pin It

No comments: