Thursday, February 26, 2009

Giggles and Grace Success

Friday I went to the Giggles and Grace sale at Asbury United Methodist Church. I attended this sale last Spring and found several great items so I had high hopes for finding some great items at great prices this go around. Well, let me just say that I racked up! I am so excited about all my wonderful finds. I got 25 items for $172. Many of the items still had the original tags on them so I really did luck out. Some of the labels include Feltman Brothers, Royal Child, and Strasburg. Below are just a few of my fabulous finds... I got this outfit for Jackson to wear for his 2 year pictures which are being taken Sunday afternoon. It's a Royal Child Smocked Jon-Jon and the original price tag is $78---I paid $25. The front is smocked with precious little birthday presents on it--too cute (I'm sure Daddy will not approve)!!! I got this Feltman Brothers daygown for our precious new little boy to wear home from the hospital. It was only $7 and I think that was totally a steal!!! This was a really cute little 2-piece short outfit I found for only $6. The original price was $28! It also has a sun-hat which will be really cute on a beach trip this summer! These Chabre' Courdory overalls were $8. I plan to monogram them with our new little boy's initials if we ever decide on a name!!!

I wish I could post pictures of all my wonderful finds because I really did get tons of great stuff. Puzzles, brand new shoes, brand new sleepers and no-scratch mittens, and lots of other great items. I am very glad I went to the sale. I'm driving down to Tuscaloosa on Saturday to attend the Junior League Consignment Sale so hopefully, I'll have success there too--I can't wait!!!

Pin It

No comments: