Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Lot of Catching Up to Do

I know--I have been absent for some time now but after having lunch with my dear friend Kristin today and visiting her blog, thefamilyfields.blogspot.com, I decided it's time to get back in the swing of things. Life has been crazy--upcoming baby (8 weeks and counting), construction of a media room and 5th bedroom in our house, husband had hip replacement surgery, mother-in-law came to town, Jackson is teething and we're attempting to potty train, painting nursery for new son & Jackson's "Big Boy" bedroom, shopping for furniture--you name it! But, I've never been one for excuses and I know my friends that blog are just as busy so, I'm making an effort to do better. I have a lot to catch you up on, projects and funny family stories so I'll be posting like a crazy woman the next few weeks! Picture: Jackson and daddy playing at the park--PRECIOUS!!! Pin It

2 comments:

Taz + Belly said...

Glad to have you back :). Lunch was fun... let's do it again soon.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what's going on with your family. I miss you!