Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CRAZINESS....

the word currently used to describe our household and world! The last few months have been completely full of CRAZINESS at the Carle house. We've had our share of new beginnings (husband's new job), new projects (lamps, frames, jewelry holders, scarfs, etc.), new spaces (husband's new office), new sports (Jackson started soccer), and I could go on and on. I've attempted to blog so many times and gotten pulled away to do something else, but I promise to get back on the blog-wagon now. I have some many fun projects, stories and pictures to share. Being behind makes me crazy--like knowing we had an awesome trip to California in August and I haven't even shared that yet--it's OCTOBER!! I promise to get my act together and get back to blogging on a weekly basis.

And, no the photo I used for this post has nothing to do with my ramblings except that it was taken at Ray's new office, the boys favorite place these days so they can watch the trains! More to come.... Pin It

No comments: