Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's the Most WONDERFUL Time of the Year

Why yes, it is! I love Christmas and I'm so excited it is finally December!! Now all I need to do is pack up all my pumpkins, purchase a tree and get to decorating. I have to confess that I'm a bit behind since we had Thanksgiving company and opted to wait until everyone was gone to start the seasonal transition. Our goal is to complete all our Christmas decorating this weekend so we can relax and enjoy the Christmas season.
The one Christmas task I have checked off my "To Do" list is our Christmas card. They are already on their way to all our family and friends and I couldn't be happier! Not only are they the highest quality card I think I've ever sent out, they are BEAUTIFUL and I got them super fast! How did I manage that you ask? Shutterfly's 2010 Holiday Card Promotion, that's how. Haven't heard of it--check out this post to see how you can earn 50 free folded or flat 5x7 holiday cards of your very own and I know you'll be as ECSTATIC as I am with your Christmas card this year!
Pin It

No comments: