Friday, December 17, 2010

Let the Party Begin

Last week was Christmas party week at the daycare. I love getting to see all the kids have fun, eat sugary treats and celebrate Christmas. Our daycare is a church daycare and I am so thankful we chose it! The boys learn so much I could never teach them (Spanish, sign-language, swim lessons, etc.) and it is a very nurturing, Christian environment. I'm embarrassed to admit that we've mostly done "church on the couch" the past few years and I feel really terrible about it. One of our life changes for 2011 is to find a new church family--we are very excited! Here are a few pictures of the boys enjoying their classroom Christmas parties:
 


Check out all the yummy goodies--can we say sugar high!!!
Jackson & Macklin

Jackson enjoying his Christmas treat and Macklin sporting his reindeer antlers!
Pin It

No comments: