Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh How I Love Them All-Must I Only Choose One

My mission for this holiday season is simple--make a list, devise a plan and act fast! So, in line with my mission I devised a plan for my first task of the season, holiday cards! I love holiday cards because I love stationary and all things related (quirky, I know)! Since I love stationary so much, one would think I was an eager beaver when it came to designing/ordering my holiday cards--not so much! I think it's because I never seem to get them finished and in the mail "on time". On time for me is mailed the day after Thanksgiving (quirky again, I know)! Because I always seem to feel rushed, I tend to get frustrated and end up "settling" on a design and then wish I'd done a better job. Well, not this season! What's different this holiday season you ask? This season I've planned ahead. We had fall/holiday family pictures taken earlier this month. Since I know I will have a great photo, or several, to work with, I decided to go ahead and pick a holiday card design, coordinate my address labels, compile my address list and be ready to order, label and mail them all before setting the Thanksgiving table. Ambitious you say--yes, I know. But, I must brag a bit as I am on track to complete all and with time to spare. How, you ask? Let me share some helpful information with you so that you can also be ahead of the holiday card rush and relax with me (go ahead, I dare ya)! Do you Shutterfly? If you do, pat yourself on the back--you deserve it! If you don't, it's time to start! Shutterfly has some of the most amazing products, fantastic quality and their price point is second to none. I have always loved everything I ordered from them and their holiday and Christmas selection is sure not to disappoint. Let me show you a few items I'm drooling over: Mod Snowflake Flurries Christmas Card Someone out there really DOES love me!! An orange and lime green Christmas card with the option of multiple photographs--how de-lish!!
Initially Chic Green Christmas Card
This one had me at chic! As you all know, I am a sucker for anything with initials and a neat design. I must say, this card is right up my alley. You can find both of these designs, and many others, in the Christmas Card section at Shutterfly or just click here.
As I was drooling over the first two cards, I noticed Shutterfly also offered Holiday Story Cards. I was immediately intrigued with this idea and had to explore further. How brilliant are these designs? Quit brilliant I say! What a wonderful (and cute) way to send an update to your family and friends this holiday season!!
At times I consider myself pretty crafty and creative. However, this one completely made me re-think just how creative I am. Shutterfly has a great selection of Thanksgiving cards! Why have I never thought of sending Thanksgiving cards? Why, oh why when there are so many cute one's here to choose from?!?!
Joyous and Blessed Religious Christmas Card Now this one warmed my heart! This is what the Christmas season is all about! The wonderful miracle of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! I can't think of a better way to celebrate such a miracle than with this beautiful Christmas card. This gorgeous design is in the religious collection and there are tons more beautiful designs-check them all out here.
Address Labels And please, do not, I repeat, do not forget to order some coordinating address labels--an absolute must in my book!! Check out the selection by going here. And not to worry because even though the prices are fantastic, Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards too! Now, that makes it even sweeter to be on task with holiday cards this season!!
Excited? I am. I can hardly wait to get my holiday cards!! Which one's am I ordering you ask? Well, you'll have to come back and see when they arrive. I can't wait to share them with you! Makes me think I should plan a viewing party--Christmas cocktail anyone? Should you need an invitation for that, Shutterfly has you covered there too--check these out!
Shake It Up Christmas Invitation This cute design is from the invitation collection and I think I may just have to throw that viewing party after all--hope to see y'all there!
Pin It

No comments: