Thursday, October 28, 2010

Orange Cross

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!?! I purchased this amazing wood and iron cross from Yucatan Trading Company at The Market hosted by the Junior League of Birmingham a few weekends ago. The minute I saw it I knew it was coming home with me and I knew exactly where I was gonna hang it. Don't you just love those kind of purchases? The cross lives in our front study just above a really neat orange cabinet we bought right after we moved into the house. I have struggled a bit with different pieces of artwork in that room because it's the room with "our family wall" of photographs. Because the photo wall has so much going on, I wanted the other wall to have something simplistic. At first, I was a bit worried the oranges would clash but the weathered effect on the cross makes it just perfect! Pin It

No comments: