Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mini Session "Sneak Peak"

Back in early October, we had a mini session with our wonderful photographer, Kamin Williams, for Fall and Christmas pictures. Kamin is an amazingly talented photographer (please visit her awesome blog here) and she manages to get a least a few shots I LOVE each time we book a session with her. Trust me, with us, that's a EXTREME challenge! Last year we did Christmas pictures with her too but it was only the boys so this year, we made it a family affair. These are our "sneak peak" pictures from our mini session and now I'm more than excited to see them all--can't wait! It's also nice to have a picture all four of us are in for a change; yes the boys do have a dad AND a mom! For our session, we had the idea to take some pictures down on the train tracks because Jackson is currently obsessed with trains. While both Ray and I think we could be skinner and look better (that's a separate post and issue), we think the boys are TOO cute! I promise to share more pictures, and a "sneak peak" of our Christmas card, as I get them and finish up! Wow, I can't believe it's the holiday season--time sure flies when you're having fun!
Pin It

No comments: