Thursday, November 18, 2010

nadeau--furniture with a SOUL

I'm in LOVE! I finally found a furniture store that GETS me!! On a recent "exploring" trip for furniture to place in our sitting room, I discovered a wonderful store, nadeau--furniture with a soul, in Homewood. It is an amazingly DE-LISH store full of the most well-made, hand crafted, and unique pieces of furniture! However, just trying to choose one, or two, pieces will post a challenge but I can say, their prices are FANTASTIC so maybe I'll just have to buy several! Check out these wonderful pieces and see for yourself why I instantly fell in love.....
Gray Distressed Open-Air Armoire--$512 Washed Blue & Brown Distressed Buffet Server-$466 Red Cupboard Display Cabinet--$512
Distressed Buffet w/Hand Carved Details--$653
Natural Yellow Breakfront--$909
The pictures truly do not do these items justice. They are substantial and sturdy. I'd suggest adding this store to your list of great places to shop--I am! Pin It

No comments: