Thursday, September 16, 2010

All Aboard

My camera hasn't been working this week so I'm a bit behind on "good" pictures to use on the blog. However, I was lucky enough to get a good picture of of the best purchase I've made to date a consignment sale and I wanted to share. Jackson is completely obsessed with trains (and dinosaurs but that's a different post). He talks about trains everyday and wants to ride every train we see! I attended the Giggles and Grace consignment sale last Friday and spotted this little booger and just couldn't pass it up! It was only $40 and in my book, it's the best $40 I've ever spent on a toy. Every evening when we come home and every morning when he wakes up, the first thing out of his mouth is "Mommy, can I ride the green train?" He is having a blast, tooting the horn and riding it everywhere (it works on and off the tracks). He has even given Mackie a spin on it! Pin It

No comments: