Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yard Sale Chair

I've admitted before that I have a weakness when it comes to chairs and I'm not sure when or how it developed. I just LOVE chairs. I have too many to count all over my house and Ray thinks we should focus on larger seating elements to go with them. While I agree, I couldn't resist the temptation to add this one to my collection. I stumbled across this charmer at a yard sale in my neighborhood for $15. It had been painted black (with cushion still in tack) and had a rosy pink pillow thrown in as a seat cushion. I've decided that for now, I like it black. So far, I've only managed to threw away the rosy pink pillow and remove the orange cushion so I could touch up the paint. I plan to beef-up the mistreated cushion and recover it so I can use it in our master bedroom. I think it'll make a nice place to sit and look at a magazine while enjoying a glass of wine at the end of the day! Pin It

No comments: