Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mastering the Spoon

I can hardly to believe that Macklin is 18 months old; boy how fast time seems to fly! I remember blogging about him here and thinking it would be forever before he arrived and now it's all I can do to keep up with him. He's has grown into such a big boy--running, talking, climbing the stairs, opening cabinet doors, playing outside with Jackson, feeding himself and so many other things--he's not mommy's baby anymore and yes, I'm a bit sad but it's been so fun watching him grow! His favorite thing to do right now is feed himself with a spoon. He gets really excited when he sees me putting his food into a bowl. He thinks it's funny to hold the spoon and turn it upside down as he puts it into his month. As the bowl starts to get empty, he politely asks for more, both verbally and in sign language! Recently, I've been quick enough to capture a few of his dining faces and I couldn't wait to share. Pin It

No comments: