Friday, September 24, 2010

Yard Sale Bliss

Tomorrow will be the last yard sale of the season for me. I plan to venture out early for the Mt. Laurel Community Yard Sale. Never been? I would definitely suggest squeezing this little baby in--it's always a great one! In the spirit of yard sales, I thought I'd share some of my bargain finds from the sales this spring & summer.
I got this gold trinket box for $2. Its new home is in our upstairs guest bathroom and it neatly holds cute little toiletry items.
I got this lamp for $1. It has a neat shape and the shade is in perfect condition. I don't have a plan for it just yet but for $1, I just couldn't pass it up! Check out this awesome petite elephant shelf. I got four of these and they were just $4 total! Since I collect elephants, I was excited to find these and plan to use them in our media room. Chips & dip anyone? I got this wicker chip & dip tray for $2. This dainty twig butterfly was $1 and it was so cute I just had to get it. I always dig through the book & magazine bins at yard sales. I found this cute cupcake book for .25 and I know I'll be putting it to good use soon!
Pin It

No comments: